We’ll be updating this article every time we hear about a hot deal on Travel Insurance in Singapore. Bookmark this page and keep checking back for latest offers.
Travelling soon? You may also want to check the latest deals from Trip.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda. Don’t forget to checkout these newest KKday promotions and Klook promo codes to save more on exciting travel activities & experiences worldwide.
Note: Simply click any code to copy it.
- Allianz promotion: 30% OFF! Travel with Confidence! Get 20% off Allianz Travel Singapore’s silver plans with promo code pass20Code is copied. Enjoy 30% discount on gold plans with code pass30Code is copied.Promotion period: From now until 28 July 2020.
- HL Assurance Travel Insurance deals: Enjoy 60% off Single Trip + Travel Vouchers + NCD. Get 50% off Annual Plans +Travel Vouchers + NCD. Promotion end date is unknown.
- Stay protected with Aviva’s comprehensive travel insurance. Get 18% off Single Trip plans with promo code TRAVEL18Code is copied, valid until 31 July 2020. MINDEF & MHA policyholders and POGIS policyholders enjoy 43% off your Aviva Travel Insurance, be it single or multi-trip plans for individual or group.
- Direct Asia Travel Insurance Deals: get 40% off all plans + family travel insurance cover kids for free. End date is unknown.
- Enter promo code TRAVEL10Code is copied to get 10% off FWD Insurance for annual trip and single trip. Promotion end date is unknown.
Allianz Travel Singapore is best for its unlimited overseas medical coverage, full terrorism cover and 24-hour Worldwide Emergency Medical Assistance Hotline. Moreover, Allianz offers the most trip inconvenience coverage, making it ideal for travelers concerned about flight delays or lost baggage. As a point of reference, about 40% of travel insurance claims are related to personal accident & medical reasons, while the other 60% is related to travel inconvenience.
If you have pre-existing medical conditions and cost is not an issue, NTUC Income’s Enhanced PreX travel insurance plans may be a good fit. Despite its 40% deductible if you claim for travel inconvenience (only available for the Prestige and Superior plans), it is currently only one of 3 insurers on the market who offer coverage for pre-existing conditions for you and your family members. Unfortunately, the Enhanced PreX plans can be quite pricey, with premiums for a 1-week ASEAN trip costing S$86—almost 3x as much as the basic plan average.