We’ll be updating this article every time we hear about a new Grab promotion or discount code. Stay tuned.
Here’re promo codes (click any code to copy it) & deals for Grab rides in Singapore April 2021:
- Get 12% off Grab Vouchers @ sgGrabVoucher via Lazada: $10 Voucher for $8.85, $15 Voucher for $13.25, $20 Voucher for $17.65, $25 Voucher for $22.10, $5×5 Vouchers for $22.10, and $10×5 Vouchers for $44.20. Plus 5% rebate if you have LiveUp membership. Grab now!
- You can purchase Grab promo codes at up to 12% discount via Shopee. Sale period is unknown. Book a Grab ride now. The store is selling GOJEK vouchers at 2% discount too!
- Grab 7% off $15 GrabCar promo code on Qoo10 today. Other $2, $5 or more promo codes are available on Qoo10 at up to 6% off. The $10 GOJEK promo code is selling on Qoo10 at only $9.86. Don’t miss out.
- The #30DayChallenge isn’t just a trending hashtag. For stores around Singapore, the next 30 days can determine if they remain in business. Since you can’t go to the malls to show them your support, Grab’ll bring them to you. Via Grab eMall – the first in-app community mall. For now, Grab is partnering with Frasers Property Retail and AsiaMalls to offer you $5 OFF GrabFood vouchers at just $1. You can use them at any store on GrabFood, that’s located within their malls.
- Grab promo code for new users: $8 OFF! New Grab users can save $8 on the very first Grab ride with code HELLOGRABSGCode is copied. End date is unknown. Book your ride now!
- Grab x AMEX deal: 500 bonus KrisFlyer miles on your first Grab booking! To redeem the offer, simply set your American Express Singapore Airlines Credit Card as the default payment Card of GrabPay. Promotion ends 31 Dec 2020. Note that you can receive up to 3.3 KrisFlyer miles for every $1 spent on Grab rides.
- Visiting Changi Airport Arrival Halls in Terminals 2 and 3 soon? Look out for AMEX signs there and simply scan the QR code on the signs to stand a chance to win a $3 Grab promo code.
- Grab promo code for rides with drop off at Suntec City: $3 OFF! Enjoy $3 OFF your Grab ride to Suntec City with promo code SUNTECCode is copied. Valid from 10am to 10pm daily, while stocks last. Valid for GrabCar and GrabTaxi rides. Promo end date is unknown.
- Grab has introduced GrabWheels, a new app that features eScooters. Now available in NUS and various parts of the CBD, with more locations on the way, you can feel the thrill of riding on two wheels minus all the effort of pedalling with our eScooters. Hop on and kick off with no deposit, just start scooting at Grab’s launch price of $0.50/30min and zero deposit, all with free insurance.
- You can find hundreds of GrabPay promotions for April 2021 here! Enjoy great saving on Food & Beverage, Shopping, Wellness, and Services.
- Key in the promo code 10OFFCode is copied at checkout page and enjoy $10 off your first ride. End date of promotion is unknown.
- Redeem your GrabReward today to get great benefits on Grab ride or great deals on other merchants.
- Expressing yourself isn’t always easy… Here’s something you help you get started: get S$3 OFF your GrabExpress bookings with promo code GRABEXPRESSCode is copied! T&C apply. Discount is capped at $7. Promotion end date is unknown.
These offers have expired, but might still work!
- Launch the Grab App and find 1-for-1 deals, up to 50% off dining voucher at a steal on Grab eMall. The deals include Yechun Xiao Jiang Nan, Rong Hua Bak Kut Teh, Jia He Xing, redpan, Jia Xiang Sarawak Kolo Mee, Pasta e Formaggio & Tenkaichi Japanese BBQ. Other T&Cs apply. Voucher is valid at restaurants in Marina Square only.
- Grab discount code: 20% OFF! Here’s 20% OFF GrabCare rides for Healthcare Professionals! Promo code: UOBGRABCARESCode is copied. The discount is capped at $3. Limited to 10 redemptions per user. Payment must be made with the GrabPay wallet. GrabCare is a ride service for healthcare professionals from all public hospitals in Singapore and these medical facilities, during this period of fighting the Coronavirus (COVID-19). The dedicated service will ensure rides are available to healthcare staff round-the-clock at a fixed price. The service will be expanded to other medical facilities.