Back by popular demand, POSB new notes pop-up ATMs will be available in 22 community clubs across the island, 10 more than last year
Customers can also reserve new and good-as-new notes online and collect them at their preferred dates at all full-service branches
DBS/POSB is offering more convenient ways for customers to get new and good-as-new notes as they prepare to welcome the Lunar New Year.
From January 11 onwards, customers will be able to withdraw new and good-as-new notes at 41 POSB new notes pop-up ATMs located in 22 community clubs across the island, an increase from the 36 ATMs in 12 community clubs last year.
Since their debut in 2015, POSB new notes pop-up ATMs have been well-received by customers for their accessibility and ease of use. POSB is still the first and only bank to offer such services to its customers.
A key benefit to customers is that most of the ATMs are fully operational round-the-clock and in the last two years, more than 40% of pop-up ATM users withdrew new notes outside branch opening hours.
This year, all pop-up ATMs are conveniently accessible to customers 24 hours daily with the exception of the ones located at Chong Pang and Toa Payoh West which will be available from 9am to 10pm daily.
POSB ambassadors will also be on hand to guide customers at the various pop-up ATM locations from January 11 to 27, 9am to 9pm. Customers will be able to use their DBS/POSB ATM card to withdraw new notes in sums of SGD 100 (SGD 2 x 50), SGD 300 (SGD 10 x 30) and SGD 500 (SGD 50 x 10), up to their individual card limit.
List of POSB new notes pop-up ATMs
|Community Club||Address||Operating Hours|
|Sengkang CC||2 Sengkang Square, #01-01 S(545025)||24 Hours|
|Serangoon CC||10 Serangoon North Ave 2 S(555877)||24 Hours|
|Ayer Raja CC||150 Pandan Gardens S(609335)||24 Hours|
|Tampines North CC||2 Tampines Street 41 S(529204)||24 Hours|
|Boon Lay CC||10 Boon Lay Place S(649882)||24 Hours|
|West Coast CC||2 Clementi West Street 2 Annex Building|
|Zhenghua CC||1 Segar Road S(677738)||24 Hours|
|Pasir Ris Elias CC||93 Pasir Ris Drive 3 S(519498)||24 Hours|
|Canberra CC||2 Sembawang Crescent S(757632)||24 Hours|
|Ci Yuan CC||51 Hougang Ave 9 #01-01 S(538776)||24 Hours|
|Potong Pasir CC||6 Potong Pasir Ave 2 S(358361)||24 Hours|
|Pasir Ris East CC||1 Pasir Ris Drive 4 #01-08 S(519457)||24 Hours|
|Nee Soon South CC||30 Yishun Street 81 S(768455)||24 Hours|
|Whampoa CC||300 Whampoa Drive S(327737)||24 Hours|
|Toa Payoh West CC||200 Lorong 2 Toa Payoh S(319642)||9am to 10pm|
|Toa Payoh Central|
|93 Toa Payoh Central S(319194)||24 Hours|
|Bedok CC||850 New Upper Changi Road S(467352)||24 Hours|
|Yew Tee CC||20 Chua Chu Kang Street 52 #01-01|
|Chong Pang CC||21 Yishun Ring Road S(768677)||9am to 10pm|
|Henderson CC||500 Bukit Merah View S(159682)||24 Hours|
|Clementi CC||220 Clementi Ave 4 S(129880)||24 Hours|
|Jurong Spring CC||8 Jurong West 52, S(649296)||24 Hours|
Online reservation of new and good-as-new notes
This year, DBS/POSB is also offering customers the option to reserve their new and good-as-new notes online. With just a few simple clicks, customers can choose from a flexible combination of denominations and select their preferred collection dates at all full-service branches.
From 9 January onwards, customers can visit go.dbs.com/sg-cnynotes to reserve their new and good-as-new notes.
SMS Q for DBS/POSB full-service branches
Customers are also able to get their new and good-as-new notes at all full-service DBS/POSB branches from January 11 to 27. Special priority queuing will continue to be available for the elderly and those with special needs.
Customers will be able to use the SMS ‘Q’ notification service option, where they can request for a queue number via SMS prior to visiting the branches and receive notifications on the number of customers ahead of them. Customers can find their nearest branch’s respective SMS number at www.dbs.com.sg/personal/deposits/bank-with-ease/sms-q
DBS/POSB red packets and digital stickers
Customers collecting and withdrawing new notes at DBS/POSB branches will receive a set of either DBS or POSB red packets. Red packets will also be distributed to customers who have made withdrawals at the pop-up ATMs.
2017 marks DBS’ widely-loved mascots, Xing & Jaan’s, 10th year on the bank’s red packets. The packets feature repeated motif designs – one with paper fans, and the other with peonies. The packets are given a contemporary twist with the edge-to-edge design, while still maintaining a traditional colour palette of warm reds and pinks. Greetings on the red packets also feature ‘joy’, which exemplifies the bank’s purpose of making banking joyful. Besides appearing on physical red packets, the public can also interact with Xing and Jaan on various digital platforms.
2017 also marks POSB’s 140th anniversary, and its red packets showcase the ever-friendly Smiley in a fun and playful setting, together with his multi-generational neighbours. Smiley and friends are interspersed with auspicious pineapples and golden cherry blossoms.
For the first time, DBS will also introduce Lunar New Year digital stickers, available for download at go.dbs.com/cny-stickers. Featuring Xing & Jaan in their Lunar New Year best, the stickers can be sent to friends and family via Facebook or WhatsApp as part of wishing them a happy Lunar New Year.
Special CNY offers for DBS/POSB customers
DBS/POSB is also offering a slew of great deals for customers this festive season*:
- This Lunar New Year, spend SGD168 on your DBS/POSB Card to redeem a sure win gift, plus enjoy 1-for-1 exclusive discounts
- With Apple Pay, customers get SGD8 off for groceries (valid at all major supermarkets) and at Bengawan Solo, Bee Cheng Hiang and SPC with a minimum SGD80 spend in a single receipt
*Terms and conditions apply
Don't Miss These:
- From now to 31 Oct 2018, enjoy 1-for-1 Dinner & High Tea Buffet at Marriott Cafe with OCBC cards. Reserve Online Now – Marriott Cafe
- Enjoy 50% OFF High Tea and Dinner Buffet at Lobby Lounge @ Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel with DBS/POSB cards. Offer ends 31 Oct 2018. Reserve Online Now – Lobby Lounge @Marriott
- Enjoy 1-for-1 buffet dinner at Seasonal Tastes with UOB cards, till 31 Oct 2018. Reserve Online Now – Seasonal Tastes
- From now to 31 Oct, enjoy 1-for-1 lunch/dinner buffet (Mon) at The Line @ Shangri-La Hotel with UOB cards. Reserve Online Now – The Line
- Enjoy 1-for-1 buffet at Triple Three - Mandarin Orchard Singapore Hotel, with DBS/POSB and UOB cards. Valid till 31 Dec 2018 and 9 April 2019, respectively. Reserve Online Now – Triple Three
- Enjoy 1-for-1 Lunch/dinner buffet at Food Capital with Standard Chartered or UOB cards, till 31 Oct 2018. Reserve Online Now – Food Capital
- Till 30 & 31 Dec 2018, enjoy 1-for-1 weekday lunch buffet at Element – Amara Hotel Singapore with DBS/POSB & OCBC cards, respectively. Reserve Online Now – Element
- This 2018, enjoy 1-for-1 buffet dinner & 4-for-3 buffet lunch promotions at Cafe Mosaic - Carlton Hotel, when you pay with DBS/POSB, Citibank, OCBC or UOB cards. Reserve Online Now - Cafe Mosaic