- Welcome vouchers worth S$1,000.
- Up to 2x bonus points for overseas spending.
- Exclusive 35% off on Travel Safe by China Insurance.
|Perpetual annual fee waiver|
|Welcome vouchers worth S$1,000|
|Up to 2x bonus points for overseas spending|
|Merchant privileges from Singapore to China, Hong Kong and Macau.|
|Complimentary hotel reservation services & exclusive rates.|
|Exclusive 35% off on Travel Safe by China Insurance.|
|BOC Double Rewards:
- Review Overview
- Conditions and Eligibility
BOC Chinese Scholars & Students Association Platinum Elite with an attractive voucher, bonus rewards, as well as no minimum income required, is a good card for students who want to integrate well in Singapore.
- Annual fee: S$50
- Annual fee (supplementary): S$18,000
- Min. age: 21
- Min. age (supplementary): 18
- Min. annual income: S$30,000
- Min. annual income (foreigners): S$60,000
- Interest: 24%
- Monthly Minimum Payment: 3% of current balance or S$50, whichever is higher
- Late Charges: 5% per month of the minimum payment sum, subject to a minimum of S$55 per month
- Cash Advance Charges: Fee: 5% of the amount withdrawn or S$15, whichever is higher Finance Charge: Interest of 28% per annum will be calculated on a daily basis and levied on the amount withdrawn from the withdrawal date until receipt of full payment
- Over Limit Fee: If the monthly outstanding balance exceeds the Credit Limit, an Over Limit Fee of S$40 shall be charged.
- Other: To apply for this Credit Card, all applicants have to be a member of Chinese Scholars & Students Association
- Min. income for student: Free