We’ll be updating this article every time we hear about a hot deal on Travel Insurance in Singapore. Bookmark this page and keep checking back for latest offers.
Travelling soon? You may also want to check the latest deals from Trip.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda. Don’t forget to checkout these newest KKday promotions and Klook promo codes to save more on exciting travel activities & experiences worldwide.
Note: Simply click any code to copy it.
Best Travel Insurance promo codes & deals in Singapore October 2019
- Allianz promotion: 48% OFF! Get 48% off on Allianz Global Assistance’s Annual Gold & Silver plans or Single Trip Gold & Silver plans. Promo code: 48impactCode is copied. Promotion period: now to 16 Oct 2019.
- Allianz deal: 40% OFF! Enjoy 40% discount on Allianz Global Assistance’s Single Trip Bronze plans. Promo code: 40impactCode is copied. Valid from now to 16 Oct 2019.
- MSIG Insurance promo: 60% OFF! Enjoy 60% off Single Trip plans or 20% off Annual plans when you apply online. Deals ends 30 Nov 2019.
- NTUC Income Travel Insurance deal: Enjoy 40% off Travel Insurance single trip plans with NTUC Income! The qualifying plans are Classic, Deluxe and Preferred single trip plans. Enhanced PreX plans are excluded. Promo end date is unknown.
- HL Assurance Travel Insurance deals: Enjoy 60% off Single Trip + $20 Agoda Voucher, $10 Attractions Discount. Get 50% off Annual Plans +$20/$50 Agoda Voucher, 10% Car Rental Discount, $10 Attractions Discount. Promotion end date is unknown.
- Stay protected with Aviva’s comprehensive travel insurance. Get 25% off Single Trip plans with promo code TRAVEL25Code is copied. Valid for new customers, till 20 Oct 2019. MINDEF & MHA policyholders enjoy 30% off your Aviva Travel Insurance, be it single or multi-trip plans for individual or group.
- Direct Asia Travel Insurance Deals: get 40% off all plans + $30 Grab/FairPrice voucher from Prudential with every travel insurance plan purchased. Promotion ends 31 December 2019.
- Budget Direct’s Single Trip travel insurance just got even cheaper! Get a 20% discount on your travel insurance when you buy now. Prices start from just $9. No promo code needed. Promo ends 31 Dec 2019.
- Etiqa promo: get 45% off single-trip and 35% off annual-trip Tiq travel insurance. Plus additional 5% off on Fridays with code OCTTEIFCode is copied. What’s more, receive $20 Grab credits with every purchase of Annual Multi-Trip Plans. The $20 Grab voucher is limited to first 50 policies only. Terms apply. Get a quote! Promo ends 31 Oct 2019.
- Enter promo code TRAVEL20Code is copied to get 20% off FWD Insurance for annual trip and single trip. Promotion end date is unknown.
Allianz Global Assistance Insurance is best for its unlimited overseas medical coverage, full terrorism cover and 24-hour Worldwide Emergency Medical Assistance Hotline. Moreover, Allianz offers the most trip inconvenience coverage, making it ideal for travellers concerned about flight delays or lost baggage. As a point of reference, about 40% of travel insurance claims are related to personal accident & medical reasons, while the other 60% is related to travel inconvenience.
Don't Miss These:
- Enjoy 1-for-1 Lunch Buffet at AquaMarine when you pay with UOB Credit or Debit Card. Promotion is valid until 31 Oct 2019. Reserve Online Now – AquaMarine
- Maybank and DBS cardmembers enjoy S$50 Nett Adult Weekday Lunch Buffet at AquaMarine. Valid till 30 November 2019. Reserve Online Now – AquaMarine
- Enjoy 50% OFF Lunch & Dinner buffet at Marriott Cafe with Standard Chartered cards or 50% OFF High tea buffet with HSBC cards. Valid till 30 Nov 2019. Reserve Online Now – Marriott Cafe
- Enjoy 1-for-1 Lunch buffet (Mon-Fri) and 1-for-1 Dinner buffet (daily) at Atrium Restaurant:
- With UOB Credit/Debit card: Promotion is valid until 31 Oct 2019.
- With Maybank Credit card: Promotion is valid until 31 Dec 2019.
- With OCBC Credit/Debit card: Valid until 31 Oct 2019.
- With HSBC Credit card: Offer ends 30 Dec 2019.
- From now to 31 Dec 2019, enjoy 1-for-1 weekday Lunch buffet (with UOB cards) and 1-for-1 Dinner buffet (with DBS/POSB) cards at Element Restaurant (Amara Singapore). Reserve Online Now – Element
- Enjoy 1 for 1 Seafood Extravaganza Buffet Dinner at Café 2000! Promotion valid daily till 30 Dec 2019. Reserve Online Now – Café 2000
- From now to 31 Oct, enjoy 1-for-1 Dinner Buffet at Seasonal Tastes with your UOB Credit or Debit Card. Reserve Online Now – Seasonal Tastes
- Café Mosaic is offering 1-for-1 Lunch & Dinner buffet for DBS/POSB cards. Valid until 30 Dec 2019. Reserve Online Now - Cafe Mosaic
- Enjoy 1-for-1 Lunch Buffet at Triple Three:
- With UOB Credit/Debit card: Promotion is valid until 30 Apr 2020.
- With DBS/POSB Credit or Debit Card: Offer ends 30 Dec 2019.
Exclusive: Get up to $250 Cash Rewards for each card approved. The best part? You can apply for multiple cards to accumulate and earn more Cash/Voucher Rewards.