Receive a Delsey Initiale 69cm 4-wheel TSA luggage (worth S$359) when you sign up for an HSBC’s Revolution Credit Card now.
Online sign up exclusive:
Enjoy an additional S$20 cash rebate when you apply and submit your supporting documents online.
Terms & Conditions
- To participate in this Promotion, the HSBC’s Revolution credit card application must be submitted between 29 May and 31 July 2015 (both dates inclusive) or such other dates as determined by HSBC at its sole discretion (the “Promotion Period”) and the application must be approved by HSBC by 15 August 2015 (applicants whose submitted applications are approved are referred to as “Eligible Applicants”).
- The Promotion is applicable to new main card applicants only.
- This Promotion is not applicable to Customers who (i) have applied and received another main HSBC credit card within 12 months or a supplementary HSBC credit card within 6 months prior to the Promotion Period, or (ii) cancelled their HSBC credit card within the last 6 months prior to their newly applied HSBC credit card approval date under this Promotion.
- To be eligible for the Delsey Initiale 69cm 4-wheel TSA luggage (“Gift”), a minimum of one Qualifying Transaction must be charged to the newly issued HSBC’s Revolution main credit card (the “Card”), within one month of issuance of the Card, approved under this Promotion.
- Each Eligible Applicant is entitled to one (1) Gift only, regardless of the number of HSBC credit cards applied for.
- Qualifying Transactions shall mean only retail transactions (including internet purchases) made with the Card and excludes all fund transfers, installments, tax payments, annual fees, bank charges and unposted, cancelled, disputed and refunded transactions.
- A Redemption Letter (“Letter”) will be sent to an Eligible Applicant”s billing address (based on HSBC’s records) within 2 calendar months after HSBC determines in its absolute discretion that the criteria under this Promotion have been met, barring any unforeseen technical delays.
- The Letter is valid for 1 month from date of issue. No requests for extension will be entertained by HSBC or the merchant and no extension will be granted.
For more details, click here