This September, get ready for Sandsational Fun at Sentosa under the sun!
Anchoring Sentosa’s three-week long festival is Sentosa Sandsation 2017, Southeast Asia’s biggest sand festival, which will feature more than 30 intricately-carved sand sculptures (up to heights of 4.9 metres) created by award-winning Singaporean sand sculptor JOOheng and his team of international sculptors!
From 4-10 September 2017, Sentosa is offering free entry for local residents via Sentosa Express (U.P. $4) and via the entrance gantry.
– Local residents refer to Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and those living in Singapore, including holders of employment passes, work permits or dependent passes. Please be ready to present your proof of eligibility upon request.
– A valid EZ-link / Nets Flashpay / concession card is required in order to enjoy free admission via Sentosa Express.
– Free entry by Sentosa gantry is only applicable to Singapore registered vehicles (with Singapore registration prefix ‘S-plate’, ‘SH-plate’, ‘G-plate’ and ‘E-plate’). Prevailing island admission applies to all other vehicles.
Click here for more information.
Don't Miss These:
- Huge list of The Manhattan FISH MARKET's Year End deals: 1-For-1 Offers, Student set Meals from $6.90, Super Value Meals, Delivery promos and more!
- Enjoy 1-for-1 buffet at Triple Three - Mandarin Orchard Singapore Hotel, with DBS/POSB and UOB cards. Valid till 31 Dec 2018 and 9 April 2019, respectively. Reserve Online Now – Triple Three
- Till 30 & 31 Dec 2018, enjoy 1-for-1 weekday lunch buffet at Element – Amara Hotel Singapore with DBS/POSB & OCBC cards, respectively. Reserve Online Now – Element
- This 2018, enjoy 1-for-1 buffet dinner & 4-for-3 buffet lunch promotions at Cafe Mosaic - Carlton Hotel, when you pay with DBS/POSB, Citibank, OCBC or UOB cards. Reserve Online Now - Cafe Mosaic