Ng Ah Sio Bak Kut Teh Restaurant is specialising in bak kut teh and you tiao. Nourishing broth made popular by coolies as far as 1950s during the development of Singapore. Teochew-style Bak Kut Teh was improved with a secret blend of herbs dating back to 1977 and added on popular sides such as Braised Pig Trotters, Braised Winter Mushrooms and Preserved Vegetables. Finally complete the meal with a traditional setting of Kung Fu Tea with six different teas to choose from.
- Tanjong Katong No. 248 Tanjong Katong Road SG, 437036.
- Chui Huay Lim Club, 190 Keng Lee Rd #01-03 SG, 308409.
- Reservation preferred.
- Call respective outlets:
– Tanjong Katong: 6344 4537.
– Ng Ah Sio Bak Kut Teh, Chui Huay Lim Club: 6250 4537.
- Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival.
Terms & Conditions
- Valid till Aug 14, 2015.
- Limit 2 Groupons per table per bill, no splitting of tables.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Takeaway is available daily between 3pm to 5pm only (except Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays).
- Valid for ala carte items, set menu, and drinks.
- Valid at Tanjong Katong outlet Mon – Fri: 11am – 11pm (not including public holidays).
- Valid at Chui Huay Lim Club outlet Mon – Fri: 9.30am – 9.30pm (not including public holidays).
- Not valid with other promotions, discounts, vouchers, and JUMBO Rewards Privileges.
- JUMBO management reserves the rights to amend the above terms & conditions without prior notice