McDonald’s Smallest Meal
What do you get, when you combine McDonald’s best-loved menu items, with a toy brand famous for nano-sized building blocks? McDonald’s Smallest Meal. No bigger than your palm, this limited edition collector’s series is available only for a limited time, and while stocks last. So be sure you make a break for the blocks, when they drop in stores.
Limited Edition Collector’s Kit
(available from 22 Feb onwards, while stocks last)
The Collector’s Kit comprises all designs apart from the McCafé® nano design, which is exclusively available at McCafé® outlets. Each set includes the following: Fries, Cold Cup, Apple Pie, McFlurry®, Big Mac®, and a Restaurant Model. The Restaurant Model will not be sold separately in restaurants, and is exclusively available in the Collector’s Kit.
Each Collector’s Kit is $29.00 with purchase of an Extra Value Meal™.
The sets will be available from 11am on 22 February over the counter in all but the following restaurants: KKH, Tampines Interchange Kiosk, and LIDO. They will also not be available via McDelivery®, Self-Ordering Kiosks, and DriveThrus. The Collector’s Kits will be sold while stocks last.
Why does the Collector’s Kit cost so much when each design only costs $4.00? Each Collector’s Kit also includes the exclusive, limited edition Restaurant Model which cannot be bought individually. In addition to this, all designs in the Collector’s Kit are packaged in a collector’s box.
McDonald’s Restaurant Model (Exclusive to Collector’s Kit)
McDonald’s Food Icon X nanoblock® series is available for purchase, at $4.00 each, with any Extra Value MealTM, from 29 Feb to 3 Apr 2016, starting from 11am. While stocks last.
Individual designs will be available via McDelivery and in all but the following restaurants: KKH, Tampines Interchange Kiosk. They will not be available via Self-Ordering Kiosks and Drive-Thrus, and will be sold while stocks last.
AdvertisementBest Credit Card Deals in Singapore July 2019!
Exclusive: Get up to $200 Cash/Voucher Rewards for each card approved (on top of bank's welcome gifts). The best part? You can apply for multiple cards to accumulate and earn more Cash/Voucher Rewards.
Don't Miss These:
- Enjoy 50% Off Allianz's Travel Insurance Silver & Gold Plans, from now to 31 Jul 2019. Their annual silver plan has always been the best seller – not only saving 50%, travellers will get the same level coverage (i.e $1M medical coverage) for every trip in entire year! With gold plan (both single and annual plan), travellers will get unlimited medical coverage.
- List of 30 hot buffet promotions at various restaurants, including Marriott Cafe, Triple Three, Seasonal Tastes and more. Updated July 2019.
- Get 25% OFF sitewide at lookfantastic, the original online British beauty boutique founded in 1996, carrying over 12,000 products with complimentary worldwide shipping to over 200 countries. Brands include Caudalie, Chantecaille, Elizabeth Arden, The Ordinary and many more.
- Enjoy 1-for-1 lunch and dinner buffet at Atrium Restaurant with Maybank cards. Valid till 31 Dec 2019. Reserve Online Now – Atrium Restaurant
- Till 31 Dec 2019, enjoy 1-for-1 weekday lunch buffet at Element – Amara Hotel Singapore with DBS/POSB & OCBC cards, respectively. Reserve Online Now – Element
- Enjoy 1-for-1 buffet at Triple Three - Mandarin Orchard Singapore Hotel, with DBS/POSB cards. Valid till 30 Dec 2019, respectively. Reserve Online Now – Triple Three
- Enjoy 1-for-1 buffet dinner at Cafe Mosaic - Carlton Hotel via Chope Deals. Reserve Online Now - Cafe Mosaic