Durian season is here! And what’s a better way to indulge than having some delivered to you in the comfort of your home?
Yup, we’re delivering the King of the King of Fruits: Mao Shan Wang durians, to you! That’s not all, we’re even letting you have it cheapcheap at $10 NETT for one whole Mao Shan Wang durian de-shelled, packed and delivered!
Here’s how to Grab your Mao Shan Wang!
Register your very own GrabTaxi account
Select #GRABdurian as your car type (This icon will only be available on 1 & 2 Aug, 2pm – 9pm)
Enter the SAME address where you want your Mao Shan Wang to be delivered in BOTH “pick-up” and “drop-off” fields (an incomplete address will reduce your chances of a successful GrabDurian booking)
Key-in GRABDURIAN in the Promo Code field and select Confirm Booking. If your booking is successful, you will receive a confirmation that your MaoShanWang will be on its way. If your booking is not allocated, don’t lose hope, keep trying!
Terms & Conditions
• Limited quantities available for delivery per day.
• Only ONE #Grabdurian package will be delivered to each unique GrabTaxi user that makes a successful booking.
• Bookings made without the GrabDurian promo code will not be entertained.
• Total cost for durian and delivery is $10 nett.
• Payment methods accepted: GrabPay or Cash.
• For Cash payments, please provide exact change where possible. Only $2, $5, $10, $50 notes will be accepted.
• Please be ready to collect your #GrabDurian package from us at the drop-off location unless communicated otherwise with our staff.
• The GrabDurian delivery team will not hesitate to move on after waiting for more than 5-10minutes.
• Allow up to 1 hour to receive your delivery.
• Not applicable for advance booking.
• Please note that GrabDurian delivery is not available for Sentosa and Jurong Island.
• For further enquiries, please contact us at 65703925 or email@example.com
Other Terms and Conditions
• “#GrabDurian” (“the Campaign”) is organised by GrabTaxi Pte Ltd. (“the Organiser”) and is open to all Singapore citizens, permanent residents residing in Singapore and foreigners residing in Singapore.
• The following persons are not eligible to participate in this promotion:
1. All employees (both permanent and fixed term contract) of the organiser and their immediate family members; and
2. Representatives, employees, contractors and agents of advertising, promotion and/or media service providers of the organiser, and their immediate family members.
By entering the campaign, you represent you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions of entry and you acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions and decisions of the judges and organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the organiser shall be final and conclusive.
• The campaign will run from 1-2 August 2015. GrabTaxi Singapore Pte Ltd reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the contest at any time, without giving prior notice or compensate in cash or in kind.
• GrabTaxi Singapore reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any participant or reject participants deemed ineligible for the campaign (be it under these Terms & Conditions or has engaged in a conduct that the organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable).
• GrabTaxi Singapore reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend and/or alter any part or the whole terms and conditions of this campaign at any time without giving any prior notice to the participants.
• GrabTaxi Singapore’s decisions in any matter in relation to the campaign shall be final and conclusive. Any request for appeal and review shall not be entertained.
• Prizes are strictly non-transferable. GrabTaxi Singapore reserves the right to substitute and replace the prizes offered with another prize of equal or higher value.
• GrabTaxi Singapore shall not be liable for any claims by the participants or be accountable for third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages resulting from or related to this contest.
• GrabTaxi Singapore shall not be responsible or liable for any claims of loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or related to this contest.
• Participants acknowledge and agree that GrabTaxi Singapore reserves the rights to disqualify any entry if it is in breach of its obligations or any terms and conditions of this contest.
• GrabTaxi Singapore does not take any responsibility in the case of an event that may prevent the participants from participating in the campaign, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations specific or force majeure, which include but not limited to regulatory events, government directive, government intervention and act of God etc.
• All photographs, personal information and names submitted in the campaign, will be deemed as property of GrabTaxi Singapore and may be used for publicity, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media without obtaining any prior consent or payment from the participant.