The long awaited Durian Fiesta will be back in Goodwood Park Hotel from now till 2 August 2015 with a mouthwatering array of novel durian delights, including six stunning new creations!
- Durian Rainbow Ice Cream Cake
- Durian Carrot-Walnut Cake
- Durian Macarons
- Mini Durian Chocolate Wafer Rolls
- Durian Cappuccino Cake
- Durian Egg Tartlets
Limited Edition Specials – 30 May to 2 August 2015
Among the slew of fresh innovations and returning favourites, the spotlight falls on the “Mao Shan Wang” Horn, a nostalgic throwback to the 60s – the crisp golden-brown twirl of sugared puff pastry filled with freshly piped creamy durian pulp is a luxurious twist of the old-school cream horns, a popular offering in local neighbourhood bakeries then. This limited edition treat will be available at the Deli with the “Mao Shan” Power Puff; a jumbo-sized profiterole, from 30 May to 2 August 2015, 12 noon to 7pm.
Dessert Buffet with Durian Pastries at Coffee Lounge – 30 May to 2 August 2015
For this limited period during lunch and dinner, feast on a scrumptious array of durian pastries, in addition to the regular sweet treats in the dessert buffet at Coffee Lounge.
- Durian Macaron
- Mini Durian Chocolate Wafer Roll
- Durian Cappuccino Cake
- Durian Mousse Cake
- Durian Puff
- Durian Pancake (live station)
- D24 Durian Ice Cream with Rainbow Bread (only one serving per guest; also available for additional a la carte orders at $7.50++ per serving)
In particular, the D24 Durian Ice Cream with Rainbow Bread is a vibrantly-hued nod to nostalgia and a sweet tribute to the nation’s SG50 celebrations.
Price options are as follows:
- $35.80++ per person (Dessert Buffet with Durian Pastries only)
- $28.80++ per person (Top-up of Dessert Buffet with Durian Pastries with any a la carte main course order)
- $49.80++ per adult, $24.90++ per child (Taiwan Porridge A La Carte Buffet which includes Dessert Buffet with Durian Pastries)
- $45.80++ per person | $48.80++ per person (3-Course | 4-Course Design Your Own Local Degustation Menu, which includes Dessert Buffet with Durian Pastries)
Exclusive Offer (Only for a limited period!)
From 30 May 2015 to 12 June 2015, DBS/POSB Credit and Debit Cardmembers will enjoy an exclusive 20% discount* on takeaway durian pastries at the Deli!
Offer is not applicable at shopping centre stalls, for dine-in, Durian Ice Cream Tubs and “Mao Shan Wang” durian products. Not valid for pre-orders and collection must be made on same day of purchase (“purchase-and-carry”). Not valid with other promotions or vouchers.
How to Order
- Place your orders online at: festivepromotions.goodwoodparkhotel.com
- Call the Deli (9am – 9pm daily) at: 6730 1786
- Download the Order Form and fax it to: 6737 4073
or email it to: [email protected]
Dine-in prices are subject to 10% service charge and 7% goods & services tax.
- DBS Altitude Visa Signature
- DBS Live Fresh Visa Card
- DBS Black American Express Card
- DBS Treasures Black Elite American Express Card
- DBS CapitaCard Visa Platinum Card
- DBS NUSS Visa Platinum Card
- DBS Altitude American Express
- DBS Takashimaya Platinum American Express Card
- DBS Takashimaya Visa Credit Card
- DBS Woman’s World MasterCard