Grab a copy of The Sunday Times (12 Feb’s edition) and cut out a coupon from page C18 to redeem 1-for-1 high tea deal at Michelin-Starred Kam’s Roast, Pacific Plaza.
The new High Tea Set ($18.80++) includes a meat platter which consists of crispy roast pork, roast duck, char siew and the popular Toro char siew made with premium pork belly; braised noodles with ginger and scallions; marinated cucumber with vinegar and garlic; red bean soup with aged orange peel and Chinese tea.
Kam’s Roast, which opened in November last year, is the Singapore branch of the one Michelin-starred Kam’s Roast Goose in Hong Kong, which received its Michelin accolade within four months of opening in 2014.
Terms & Conditions
Promotion is valid from Feb 12 to 24, 2017
For dine-in only between 2.30pm and 5.30pm
First-come, first-served basis
Diners have 45 minutes of dining time for each redemption
Best Cashback Credit Card: American Express True Cashback Card
- Apply now to get 3% Cashback for the first 6 months, up to S$5,000 spend
- 1.5% Cashback on all purchases through out the year
- Fee waived for the first year
- Win 2 Business Class Tickets to Denpasar (Bali)
- National Day Offer: 2 dining vouchers at the One Michelin Star restaurant- Labyrinth
- Apply Now
- 6% cashback on weekend dining, and 3% on weekday and overseas dining
- 3% cashback on online shopping, groceries and telcos
- Up to 23.9% savings on petrol
- Fee waived for the first two years. Subsequent years are waived with an annual spend of only S$10,000 on the card
- Apply Now