- Earn 6% rebates on online purchases
- Earn 6% rebates on NETS FlashPay Auto Top-Ups
|Enjoy 6% rebates on online purchases (maximum of S$60/month) when you spend at least S$500 a month|
|Enjoy 6% rebates on NETS FlashPay Auto Top-Ups (maximum of S$60/month) when you spend at least S$500 a month (1)|
|Enjoy unlimited rebates of 0.5% on all other purchases|
- (1) The FRANK Credit Card comes registered with the NETS FlashPay Auto Top-Up feature. You can tap to activate and enjoy 6% rebates on:
- Your rides on MRT and public buses, payment at ERP and EPS Cepas 2 carparks
- Over 40,000 retail outlets (which include McDonald’s, Starbucks, Cathay Cineplexes and Watsons) with NETS FlashPay readers/ terminals
- The FlashPay ATU feature will only work when you tap your card for MRT/LRT, public buses, ERP and EPS Cepas2 car parks. ATU feature doesn’t work at retail outlets.
- You can choose your preferred card’s style from over 120 card designs for free.
- Review Overview
- Conditions and Eligibility
The OCBC FRANK Credit Card comes with simple, yet good features highlighting CashBack scheme. What’s more? It looks catchy with its cool designs.
- Annual fee: S$32.10
- Min. age: 21
- Min. age (supplementary): 18
- Min. annual income: S$30,000
- Fee waiver: 2 years
- Interest: 25.92%