- Up to 7% rebate on grocery
- Up to 15% rebate on coffee
- Up to 2% rebate on your EZ-Link top up as you tap and go
|Earn up to 7% rebates (5% SMRT$ and 2% Citi Rebate) on groceries (1)|
|14% discount at Esso stations and 13.6% discount at Shell stations|
|Earn Citi Rebate (1 Citi Rebate = 1S$), at over 700 locations (2)|
|Up to 15% saving (5% SMRT$ and 10% Citi Rebate) at selected coffee houses (3)|
|Earn up to 6% cash rebate at Tangs (up to 12% on special days)|
|Earn up to 4% for Health and Beauty products at the participating stores (4)|
|Save up to 5% at POPULAR Bookstores and Toys ‘R’ Us|
|Up to 2% rebate on your EZ-Link top up as you tap and go|
- (1) Participating stores are: Giant, Cold Storage, Market Place, Sheng Siong, FairPrice Supermarkets, Singapore MEIDI-YA Supermarket.
- (2) Including Starbucks, Burger King, Giant, Cold Storage, Sheng Siong, Guardian, Shell, Winter Time and Times Bookstores. You can use Citi Rebate to offset your next purchase at any participating merchant. Citi Rebate has no expiry. No limits on the accumulation of Citi Rebate.
- (3) Starbucks Coffee, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Coffee Club, Dome Café, The Connoisseur Concerto (TCC), Gloria Jean’s Coffees
- (4) Watson’s Your Personal Store, Guardian Health & Beauty, Unity NTUC Healthcare, GNC and Nature’s Farm
- Except for the rebate on groceries, which is given in the combination form of SMRT$ and Citi Rebate, all the other rebates are given in the form of SMRT$ only.
- You can redeem your SMRT$ for vouchers and free rides (SMRT$1 for $1 worth of voucher).
- 1 Citi Rebate = 1S$. You can use Citi Rebate to offset your next purchase at any participating merchant. Citi Rebate has no expiry. No limits on the accumulation of Citi Rebate.
- Review Overview
- Conditions and Eligibility
The card is good for saving on groceries. Its rebate ratio on EZ-link top ups is not as good as some other credit cards.
- Annual fee: S$160.50
- Annual fee (supplementary): S$85.60
- Min. age: 21
- Min. age (supplementary): 18
- Min. annual income: S$30,000
- Min. annual income (foreigners): S$42,000
- Fee waiver: 2 years
- Interest: 24%