- Up to 7% rebate on grocery
- Up to 15% rebate on coffee
- Up to 2% rebate on your EZ-Link top up as you tap and go
|Earn up to 7% rebates (5% SMRT$ and 2% Citi Rebate) on groceries (1)|
|14% discount at Esso stations and 13.6% discount at Shell stations|
|Earn Citi Rebate (1 Citi Rebate = 1S$), at over 700 locations (2)|
|Up to 15% saving (5% SMRT$ and 10% Citi Rebate) at selected coffee houses (3)|
|Earn up to 6% cash rebate at Tangs (up to 12% on special days)|
|Earn up to 4% for Health and Beauty products at the participating stores (4)|
|Save up to 5% at POPULAR Bookstores and Toys ‘R’ Us|
|Up to 2% rebate on your EZ-Link top up as you tap and go|
- (1) Participating stores are: Giant, Cold Storage, Market Place, Sheng Siong, FairPrice Supermarkets, Singapore MEIDI-YA Supermarket.
- (2) Including Starbucks, Burger King, Giant, Cold Storage, Sheng Siong, Guardian, Shell, Winter Time and Times Bookstores. You can use Citi Rebate to offset your next purchase at any participating merchant. Citi Rebate has no expiry. No limits on the accumulation of Citi Rebate.
- (3) Starbucks Coffee, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Coffee Club, Dome Café, The Connoisseur Concerto (TCC), Gloria Jean’s Coffees
- (4) Watson’s Your Personal Store, Guardian Health & Beauty, Unity NTUC Healthcare, GNC and Nature’s Farm
- Except for the rebate on groceries, which is given in the combination form of SMRT$ and Citi Rebate, all the other rebates are given in the form of SMRT$ only.
- You can redeem your SMRT$ for vouchers and free rides (SMRT$1 for $1 worth of voucher).
- 1 Citi Rebate = 1S$. You can use Citi Rebate to offset your next purchase at any participating merchant. Citi Rebate has no expiry. No limits on the accumulation of Citi Rebate.
- Review Overview
- Conditions and Eligibility
The card is good for saving on groceries. Its rebate ratio on EZ-link top ups is not as good as some other credit cards.
- Annual fee: S$160.50
- Annual fee (supplementary): S$85.60
- Min. age: 21
- Min. age (supplementary): 18
- Min. annual income: S$30,000
- Min. annual income (foreigners): S$42,000
- Fee waiver: 2 years
- Interest: 24%
Don't Miss These:
- Enjoy 1 for 1 Monday lunch & dinner buffet at The Line Restaurant with Citi cards, till 31 Jul 2018. Reserve Online Now – The Line
- Enjoy 1-for-1 dinner buffet at Latest Recipe, Le Meridien Singapore, Sentosa with UOB & HSBC cards. Valid till 30 June 2018. Reservation preferred. Reserve Online Now – Latest Recipe
- From now to 30 Jun, UOB cardholders enjoy 1-for-1 weekday lunch buffet at AquaMarine. Reserve Online Now – AquaMarine
- Enjoy 1-for-1 buffet at Triple Three - Mandarin Orchard Singapore Hotel, with DBS/POSB and UOB cards. Valid till 31 Dec 2018 and 9 April 2019, respectively. Reserve Online Now – Triple Three
- Enjoy 50% off every 2nd diner for lunch/dinner buffet at Orchard Café, with OCBC cards. Valid till 31 Jul 2018. Reserve Online Now – Orchard Café
- Till 30 Jun 2018, enjoy 1-for-1 dinner buffet at Element - Amara Hotel Singapore, with UOB cards. Reserve Online Now – Element at Amara Hotel
- Enjoy 1-for-1 lunch/dinner buffet at The Carvery with Citi cards, till 31 Jul 2018. Reserve Online Now – The Cavery
- Enjoy 50% off dinner buffet and 1-for-1 buffet dinner at Seasonal Tastes with DBS/POSB cards (till 30 Jun 2018) and Citi cards (till 31 Jul 2018), respectively. Reserve Online Now – Seasonal Tastes
- Enjoy 1-for-1 lunch/dinner buffet promotions at Escape Restaurant & Lounge - One Farrer Hotel & Spa, with UOB cards (till 30 Jun 2018) and Citibank cards (till 31 Jul 2018). Reserve Online Now - Escape Restaurant & Lounge
- This 2018, enjoy 1-for-1 buffet dinner & 4-for-3 buffet lunch promotions at Cafe Mosaic - Carlton Hotel, when you pay with DBS/POSB, Citibank, OCBC or UOB cards. Reserve Online Now - Cafe Mosaic