- Up to 7% rebate on grocery
- Up to 15% rebate on coffee
- Up to 2% rebate on your EZ-Link top up as you tap and go
|Earn up to 7% rebates (5% SMRT$ and 2% Citi Rebate) on groceries (1)|
|14% discount at Esso stations and 13.6% discount at Shell stations|
|Earn Citi Rebate (1 Citi Rebate = 1S$), at over 700 locations (2)|
|Up to 15% saving (5% SMRT$ and 10% Citi Rebate) at selected coffee houses (3)|
|Earn up to 6% cash rebate at Tangs (up to 12% on special days)|
|Earn up to 4% for Health and Beauty products at the participating stores (4)|
|Save up to 5% at POPULAR Bookstores and Toys ‘R’ Us|
|Up to 2% rebate on your EZ-Link top up as you tap and go|
- (1) Participating stores are: Giant, Cold Storage, Market Place, Sheng Siong, FairPrice Supermarkets, Singapore MEIDI-YA Supermarket.
- (2) Including Starbucks, Burger King, Giant, Cold Storage, Sheng Siong, Guardian, Shell, Winter Time and Times Bookstores. You can use Citi Rebate to offset your next purchase at any participating merchant. Citi Rebate has no expiry. No limits on the accumulation of Citi Rebate.
- (3) Starbucks Coffee, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Coffee Club, Dome Café, The Connoisseur Concerto (TCC), Gloria Jean’s Coffees
- (4) Watson’s Your Personal Store, Guardian Health & Beauty, Unity NTUC Healthcare, GNC and Nature’s Farm
- Except for the rebate on groceries, which is given in the combination form of SMRT$ and Citi Rebate, all the other rebates are given in the form of SMRT$ only.
- You can redeem your SMRT$ for vouchers and free rides (SMRT$1 for $1 worth of voucher).
- 1 Citi Rebate = 1S$. You can use Citi Rebate to offset your next purchase at any participating merchant. Citi Rebate has no expiry. No limits on the accumulation of Citi Rebate.
- Review Overview
- Conditions and Eligibility
The card is good for saving on groceries. Its rebate ratio on EZ-link top ups is not as good as some other credit cards.
- Annual fee: S$160.50
- Annual fee (supplementary): S$85.60
- Min. age: 21
- Min. age (supplementary): 18
- Min. annual income: S$30,000
- Min. annual income (foreigners): S$42,000
- Fee waiver: 2 years
- Interest: 24%
Don't Miss These:
- From now to 31 Oct 2018, enjoy 1-for-1 Dinner & High Tea Buffet at Marriott Cafe with OCBC cards. Reserve Online Now – Marriott Cafe
- Café Swiss is offering 50% off food bill for OCBC cardholders, till 30 Dec 2018. Reserve Online Now – Café Swiss
- Enjoy 1-for-1 buffet dinner at Seasonal Tastes with UOB cards, till 31 Oct 2018. Reserve Online Now – Seasonal Tastes
- Enjoy 1-for-1 buffet at Triple Three - Mandarin Orchard Singapore Hotel, with Maybank, DBS/POSB and UOB cards. Valid till 30 Sep, 31 Dec 2018 and 9 April 2019, respectively. Reserve Online Now – Triple Three
- From now to 31 Dec 2018, enjoy 1-for-1 weekday lunch buffet at Element – Amara Hotel Singapore with OCBC cards. Reserve Online Now – Element
- Enjoy 1-for-1 lunch/dinner buffet at The Carvery with SAFRA cards (from now to 30 Sep 2018). Reserve Online Now – The Cavery
- From now to 30 Sep 2018, SAFRA members and Maybank cardholders get to enjoy 50% off buffet and 1-for-1 Lunch & Dinner Buffet at Atrium Restaurant, respectively. Reserve Online Now – Atrium Restaurant
- From now to 30 Sep 2018, enjoy 1-for-1 weekday lunch buffet at AquaMarine with Maybank cards. Reserve Online Now – AquaMarine
- Enjoy 1 dines free with every 2 paying adults for Buffet Lunch, Hi-Tea and Dinner at Orchard Café, with Maybank cards. Valid till 30 Sep 2018. Reserve Online Now – Orchard Café
- This 2018, enjoy 1-for-1 buffet dinner & 4-for-3 buffet lunch promotions at Cafe Mosaic - Carlton Hotel, when you pay with DBS/POSB, Citibank, OCBC or UOB cards. Reserve Online Now - Cafe Mosaic