- No annual fees
- No minimum income requirement for tertiary student
- A comfortable credit limit of S$500
|Experience year after year of financial freedom – without joining or annual fees, ever|
|Enjoy exclusive offers, discounts and privileges at over 1,000 estblished merchant outlets in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia|
|Interest-Free Shopping (1)|
- (1) You can enjoy an interest-free period of 20 days from the statement date for all your retail purchases if the preceding month’s outstanding balance has been fully settled.
- The CIMB CLASSIC MasterCard is designed for a comfortable credit limit of S$500, providing you with financial flexibility
- Review Overview
- Conditions and Eligibility
The CIMB CLASSIC MasterCard is designed for a comfortable credit limit of S$500, providing you with financial flexibility. It is well suited for tertiary student.
- Min. age: 21
- Min. annual income: S$18,000
- Tertiary student min. age: 18
- Tertiary student min. income: none
- Finance Charge for Retail Transactions: Finance Charge: 2.25% per month (effective interest rate 27% p.a. subject to compounding if the charges are not repaid in full) on the transaction amount, chargeable on a daily basis from the date of posting until receipt of full payment (Minimum charge: S$2.50) • No finance charges will be levied if payment is received in full by the “Payment Due Date”, and there is no balance carried forward from the previous statement.
- Cash Advance fee: Fee: 6% of the amount withdrawn (minimum charge of S$15). • Finance Charge: 2.25% per month (effective interest rate 27% p.a. subject to compounding on the amount withdrawn), chargeable on a daily basis from the date of withdrawal until receipt of full payment (minimum charge of S$2.50).
- Late Payment Charge: S$60 if (i) full payment of the outstanding balance (where the outstanding balance is S$50 and less) is not received by the payment due date; or (ii) if the Minimum Payment (where the outstanding balance exceeds S$50) specified in the Statement is not received by the payment due date.
- Unsuccessful Payment Service Charge: S$40 for any returned cheque and S$10 for any rejected Interbank Giro payment
- Minimum Payment: Where the outstanding balance is S$50 and less, the Cardmember must make full payment by the payment due date to avoid incurring Late Payment Charge. Where the outstanding balance exceeds S$50, the Cardmember may avoid incurring Late Payment Charge by making Minimum Payment by the payment due date as follows: • 3% of the outstanding balance or S$50 whichever is higher, plus any outstanding overdue amount from the previous statement • 3% of the outstanding balance or S$50 whichever is higher, plus the excess over the credit limit and any outstanding overdue amount from the previous statement
Don't Miss These:
- Enjoy 50% off at JUMBO Seafood, JPOT and other popular restaurants under JUMBO Group. Offer ends 30 Nov 2018.
- Enjoy 1-for-1 buffet at Triple Three - Mandarin Orchard Singapore Hotel, with DBS/POSB and UOB cards. Valid till 31 Dec 2018 and 9 April 2019, respectively. Reserve Online Now – Triple Three
- Till 30 & 31 Dec 2018, enjoy 1-for-1 weekday lunch buffet at Element – Amara Hotel Singapore with DBS/POSB & OCBC cards, respectively. Reserve Online Now – Element
- This 2018, enjoy 1-for-1 buffet dinner & 4-for-3 buffet lunch promotions at Cafe Mosaic - Carlton Hotel, when you pay with DBS/POSB, Citibank, OCBC or UOB cards. Reserve Online Now - Cafe Mosaic