- 3X Bonus Points with BOC Rewards
- Up to 4X monthly income
- Privileges over 17,000 participating merchants in China, Hong Kong, Macau and Singapore
|3X Bonus Points on all overseas spending|
|Redeem the latest gadgets, dining vouchers and cash rebates from the BOC Rewards programme|
|Access to a wide range of shopping, dining, entertainment, travel and hotel deals throughout Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau with over 17,000 participating merchants|
|Interest-free installments from 3 months to 18 months|
|Get cash at NO INTEREST for 3 or 6 months|
|Additional credit limit of up to 2 times your monthly salary and enjoy greater saving at a low rate of 16.88% p.a.|
- Review Overview
- Conditions and Eligibility
BOC Great Wall Platinum Card is a good card with spending bonus points and flexible fund transfer that might be suitable for your shopping needs.
- Annual fee: S$150
- Min. age: 21
- Min. age (supplementary): 18
- Min. annual income: S$30,000
- Min. annual income (foreigners): S$60,000
- Interest: 16.88%
- Monthly Minimum Payment: 3% of current balance or S$50, whichever is higher.
- Late Charges: 5% per month of the minimum payment sum, subject to a minimum of S$55 per month.
- Cash Advance Charges: Fee: 5% of the amount withdrawn or S$15, whichever is higher Finance Charge: Interest of 28% per annum will be calculated on a daily basis and levied on the amount withdrawn from the withdrawal date until receipt of full payment
- Over Limit Fee: If the monthly outstanding balance exceeds the Credit Limit, an Over Limit Fee of S$40 shall be charged.